当前位置: > 谁能把泰勒斯威夫特的i knew you were trable里MV前面那段话的英文原文发给我,要准确的,...
题目
谁能把泰勒斯威夫特的i knew you were trable里MV前面那段话的英文原文发给我,要准确的,

提问时间:2021-03-14

答案
I think,I think when it is all over,
(我想,当感情分崩离析之时)
it just comes back in flashes you know.
(那些回忆会不断浮上你的心头)
It's like a kaleidoscape of memories,but it just all comes back
(就像是记忆的万花筒,但你就是不禁会想到他)
But he never does.
(但他再也不会回到你身边了)
I think part of me knew this the second I saw him that this would happen.
(我想我的内心深处在见到他伊始,就预见了未来)
It is not really anything he said or anything he did.
(这种感觉不来源于他的一言一行)
It was the feeling that came along with it
(而是他给我带来的感觉使然)
and crazy thing is I don't know if I am ever gonna feel that way again
(疯狂的是,我都不敢确定我能否感到爱的悸动了)
But I don't know if I should.
(但我也不知道是否应该继续爱了)
I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright
(我深知他的世界运转飞快,所谓的感情迅速灰飞烟灭)
But I just thought
(但我只是觉得)
How can a devil be pulling me towards someone who looks
(魔鬼凭什么要把我引向)
so much like an angel when he smiles at you
(微笑如此甜蜜,但其实是大麻烦的人啊)
Maybe he knew that when he saw me
(也许他见到我以后,就明白了将来的一切)
I guess I just lost my balance
(也许我只是失去了平衡罢了)
I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him
(这段感情最糟糕的不是失去他)
it was losing me.
(而是迷失了自己)
举一反三
我想写一篇关于奥巴马的演讲的文章,写哪一篇好呢?为什么好
奥巴马演讲不用看稿子.为什么中国领导演讲要看?
想找英语初三上学期的首字母填空练习……
英语翻译
1,人们染上烟瘾,最终因吸烟使自己丧命.
版权所有 CopyRight © 2012-2019 超级试练试题库 All Rights Reserved.